A mouse is undoubtedly one of the most integral components of a computer. Whether you are a professional gamer, or a student, you will surely find yourself reaching out to use the mouse. It’s the same with their laptop because it is a lot more convenient than using the touchpad.
This is a clear indication that the mouse you choose for your computer should be comfortable and efficient to use. Many people complain that their wrists feel tired when they use their computer mouse. Or that their hands feel stiff since the mouse is not comfortable and does not fit properly in their hands.
The solution to this problem is to invest in the best ergonomic mouse. An ergonomic mouse comes with a specially contoured design that easily fits into the palm of your hand. It also is structured to provide an ample resting space for the wrist, so you don’t have that nag or experience any sort of discomfort when using it.
You will notice a big difference in your comfort level and work efficiency when using an ergonomic mouse. The use of an ergonomic mouse is especially recommended for people who spend a lot of time on their computers and especially rely on their computer mouse’s usage a lot.
There are a diverse range and variety of ergonomic mouse for computers that are easily available in the market. But if you are looking for a mouse that is efficient in terms of usage, is affordable, and will make sure that you can use your computer as comfortably as possible, here is a list of the top five best ergonomic computer mice that we recommend.
Ergonomic Mouse For Gaming
- HyperX Pulsefire Raid Gaming Mouse
- ZLOT Vertical Wired RGB Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
- Acer Predator Cestus 330 Gaming Mouse
- 5 D Rocker TRELC Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
- Corsair Nightsword RGB Gaming Mouse
- Logitech MX Ergo Gaming Mouse
- Anker 2.4G Wireless Vertical Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
- Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse
- Logitech MX Vertical Wireless Mouse
- 3M Wired Ergonomic Optical Mouse
In our list of the best ergonomic mouse for gaming, here we have HyperX Pulsefire Raid Gaming Mouse as our first pick in the list. It is a right-handed mouse which is made from fully plastic.
The HyperX Pulsefire Raid Gaming Mouse is very lightweight mouse 11 programmable buttons. It is RGB mouse, and the RGB lights can be customized. The HyperX Pulsefire Raid Gaming Mouse has premium Pixart 3389 Sensor, and you can customize this mouse using the HyperX NGenuity software.
The HyperX Pulsefire Raid Gaming Mouse has an ergonomic design on it with comfortable side grips. The side buttons are extremely responsive. The HyperX Pulsefire Raid Gaming Mouse is not a wireless mouse, but you will still get large and flexible braided cable.
Rating On Amazon
The HyperX Pulsefire Raid Gaming Mouse has 337 reviews with an average rating of 4.6 stars out of 5 stars.
- Lightweight 11-button programmable mouse
- Premium Pixart 3389 Sensor
- Advanced customization using HyperX...
- Ergonomic design with comfortable side...
- Split-button design for extreme...
The ZLOT Vertical Wired RGB Ergonomic Gaming Mouse is our 2nd pick in the list of the best ergonomic mouse for gaming. This mouse has a USB joystick and 11 buttons. It is an upgraded version for gamers, and it is not much pricy.
Vertical Ergonomic Design
The ZLOT Vertical Wired RGB Ergonomic Gaming Mouse will give you great comfort; it is not like those mouse that makes your wrist and arm feel tired. The vertical design of this ergonomic mouse will give comfort to your forearm and minimize the wrist pain.
High DPI Sensor
The ZLOT Vertical Wired RGB Ergonomic Gaming Mouse has Pixart PMW3325 IR sensor and 5-adjustable DPI level. This mouse has a colour changing RGB marque belt on both sides. The ZLOT Vertical Wired RGB Ergonomic Gaming Mouse has onboard memory and customizable and programmable 11 buttons.
The ZLOT Vertical Wired RGB Ergonomic Gaming Mouse is compatible with windows XP/7/8/8.1/10. This mouse can also be used with Linux.
Rating On Amazon
The ZLOT Vertical Wired RGB Ergonomic Gaming Mouse has 987 reviews with an average rating of 4.3 stars out of 5 stars.
- Ergonomic Vertical Design.Ergonomic...
- Pixart PMW3325 IR sensor and...
- Programmable and customizable.11...
- Widely Compatible with Windows...
- Warranty & Support: One year warranty...
The Acer Predator Cestus 330 Gaming Mouse is our 3rd pick in the list of the best ergonomic mouse for gaming. This mouse is a high DPI mouse for gaming. You can buy this mouse in black colour.
The Acer Predator Cestus 330 Gaming Mouse has high 16,000 DPI optical sensor. It is Ambidextrous mouse that means it is for both users right-handed and left-handed.
Customizable RGB And On Board Memory
The Acer Predator Cestus 330 Gaming Mouse has customizable RGB that includes 16.8 million colours and 4 lighting patterns. With v you will also get 5 onboard memory profiles. You can assign different colours on other computers using Predator Quarter Master Software.
The Acer Predator Cestus 330 Gaming Mouse has 7 programmable buttons that you for ramping and assignment of complex macro functions using Predator Quarter Master Software.
This is a durable and good quality mouse. The Acer Predator Cestus 330 Gaming Mouse has mechanical switches that will give you up to 20 million clicks. This mouse is also not wireless, but here you will also get good quality wire which is about 5.9 in length.
Rating On Amazon
The Acer Predator Cestus 330 Gaming Mouse has 283 reviews with an average rating of 4.3 stars out of 5 stars.
- High Precision 16,000 DPI Optical...
- Customizable RGB Color Profiles:...
- Five Onboard Memory Profiles: Save...
- 7 Programmable Buttons: Allows for...
- Durable Mechanical Switches: Supports up...
The 5 D Rocker TRELC Ergonomic Gaming Mouse is our 4th pick in the list of the best ergonomic mouse for gaming. This mouse is a right-handed mouse, and it is available in black colour.
The 5 D Rocker TRELC Ergonomic Gaming Mouse provider you ultra-comfortable thanks to its ergonomic design. You will not get any wrist pain at all while using this mouse. The grip of 5 D Rocker TRELC Ergonomic Gaming Mouse is like handshake grip.
5 Direction Rocker
The 5 D Rocker TRELC Ergonomic Gaming Mouse has integrated 5 orientations rockers that will help you to achieve your gaming goals. The one rocker of 5 D Rocker TRELC Ergonomic Gaming Mouse is equal to the 5 keys. You will also have thumb control, all in all, this mouse extremely perfect for fps games.
High Configuration And Programmable Buttons
The 5 D Rocker TRELC Ergonomic Gaming Mouse has 11 programmable buttons that can be customized, intelligent macros define feature allows the user to customize all buttons according to different individualities. The has 5 D Rocker TRELC Ergonomic Gaming Mouse 5 level DPI varying velocity from 1500 to 10000 sensor.
Rating On Amazon
The 5 D Rocker TRELC Ergonomic Gaming Mouse has 372 reviews with an average rating of 4.2 stars out of 5 stars.
- 【Ergonomic Vertical Mouse】This...
- 【5 Direction Rocker】An integrated 5...
- 【Programmable Buttons】 Intelligent...
- 【High Configuration】5 level DPI...
- 【Preset RGB Led Light】RGB...
The Corsair Nightsword RGB Gaming Mouse is our 5th and last pick in the list of the best ergonomic mouse for gaming. This mouse is from corsair, and it is a right-handed mouse. The body of the mouse is made of plastic.
Best In The List
The Corsair Nightsword RGB Gaming Mouse is our best pick in the list. This mouse can picks automatically centre of gravity in real-time thanks to the Corsair exclusive software. The Corsair Nightsword RGB Gaming Mouse allows you to balance between 119 grams and 141 grams weight and fine-tune balance to perfectly fit your grip.
The and fine-tune balance to perfectly fit your grip has a custom PixArt PMW3391 native 18, 000 DPI optical sensor, it is adjustable in 1 DPI resolution steps which deliver extra accuracy. This gaming mouse is built for extra comfort for your hand, and it also reduces wrist pain.
Rating On Amazon
The Corsair Nightsword RGB Gaming Mouse has 1,577 reviews with an average rating of 4.6 stars out of 5 stars.
- Corsair exclusive software automatically...
- A custom PixArt PMW3391 native 18, 000...
- Built with a comfortable contoured shape...
- Ten fully programmable buttons let you...
- Includes two sets of weights with six...
The most noticeable feature of the Logitech MX Ergo Mouse is its distinct shape. It is a trackball mouse that comes with a curved shape. The curve of the mouse allows the mouse to fit into the palms of the user’s hands comfortably. It is a trackable mouse, but the performance and efficiency surely make it worth the investment.
The hinge at the base of the mouse allows the mouse to be tilted at an angle of zero to twenty degrees. The users can adjust the angle of the mouse as per their comfort level. Using the mouse at a tilted angle also allows better blood circulation, thus preventing the user’s hands from getting stiff or feel numb.
The speed and accuracy of the mouse are also customizable. Therefore, users can change the speed of the mouse, depending on their needs. There is a small button on the side of the mouse that can be used for these adjustments. If you want to scroll down or up on the screen quickly, you can do so by using the scroll wheel. The scroll wheel also serves the purpose of a middle button.
Another great feature of this mouse is the fact that it is rechargeable. Therefore, the users will not have to deal with a cord when using this mouse. The battery life of this ergonomic mouse for computers is also great. When fully charged, the mouse can easily be used for around four months. If you plug in the mouse to be charged for only a minute, the battery will still be able to last you for an entire day. Therefore, there is no doubt about the fact that the battery life and performance of this ergonomic mouse is nothing less than impressive.
You can easily customize the functionality of the different buttons of the mouse. The Logitech mouse software can be used to change the functionality of the mouse buttons. You can add shortcuts and customize the overall use of the mouse according to your ease.
Overall, the quality of the mouse is amazing. It is made of very durable and reliable material. The mouse can easily be used for years and has the capacity to withstand approximately ten million clicks.
- Ensures maximum comfort for the hand and wrist.
- Button functionality can be customized.
- A durable and high-quality mouse that can withstand up to ten million clicks.
- Tilting angles between 0-20 degrees.
- The mouse is a bit heavy
- Ergonomic sculpted design - unique...
- Cross-computer control- game-changing...
- Dual connectivity- use with up to 3...
- Rechargeable battery- up to 70 days of...
- Precision scroll-wheel - tilt and middle...
The Anker 2.4G mouse features a titled design that allows users to stay on their computers for hours without experiencing any sort of strain on their hands. The mouse slips into the palm of the hand at a natural handshake angle, which is the most appropriate and comfortable for our wrists.
Users can choose between three DPI ranges, i.e., 800 DPI, 1200 DPI, and 1600 DPI. His not only allows users to customize the sensitivity range as per their needs but also enables them to use the same mouse for a number of different usages. The mouse is renowned for its sensitivity and glides around smoothly with the cursor reaching the exact place the user needs the mouse to be.
It is a wireless mouse so users can freely use their mouse. The USB of the mouse connects to the computer’s USB port, and you are good to go. The wireless nature also means that the mouse needs batteries to be used. But the battery life of the mouse is quite good. The mouse charges rapidly and can be used for hours. Moreover, the idle mode of the mouse automatically switches it off when the mouse remains idle for eight minutes. This feature saves battery.
Customers are offered a hassle-free eighteen month warranty period on the purchase of this product. During the warranty period, the manufacturer takes complete responsibility for any damage or repair that the mouse may require. The package includes everything you need: the mouse, USB receiver, and a user manual explaining the different features and uses of the mouse.
- Three different resolution optical tracking ranges.
- Idle mode helps save battery.
- Keeps the arm and wrist in a comfortable position.
- Eighteen month warranty period.
- Batteries are not included in the pack
- Scientific ergonomic design encourages...
- 800 / 1200 / 1600 DPI Resolution Optical...
- Added next/previous buttons provide...
- Enters power saving mode (power is cut...
- Package includes: 1 Anker Wireless...
You will be amazed when you first lay eyes on the Microsoft Ergonomic Mouse. It is a very small and compact sized mouse that features a rather plain-looking ergonomic design. The outer edge of the mouse is curved while the thumb side comes with an indent that rests the thumb beautifully and in a comfortable manner. This design allows the hands to rest naturally on top of the mouse and prevents cramping or numbness. The pressure is distributed evenly across the hand, and thus, the user does not experience any sort of stress or pain.
The mouse comes with the Blue Track technology. This technology is the perfect blend of the optical and laser computer mouse. The optical mouse feature, i.e., power and the precision of the laser mouse, are combined in this one computer mouse to give the best of both worlds to the users.
This mouse is specially made for Windows users. There is a windows button that can be clicked to directly open the windows menu. The buttons on the mouse are also accessible, so the users can literally have them at their fingertips. This feature makes the mouse very simple and easy to be used.
There are a total of seven different buttons on the mouse’s body. The users can freely change the functionality of these buttons using the mouse’s software. Customers can change the functions of the buttons as per their own convenience and usability demands.
It is a wireless mask, so users have to use batteries with the mouse. The mouse needs a total of 2 AA batteries. When you put new batteries in the mouse, you will easily be able to use the mouse for up to a year without having to replace the batteries.
- Wireless, battery-powered mouse.
- Great for Windows users.
- Usability range of up to three meters.
- Seven different buttons.
- The buttons have a very loud clicking noise
- Advanced ergonomic design with thumb...
- Mouse angle and height are designed to...
- MicrosofTrack Technology in the mouse...
- Windows button for one-touch access to...
You will not be able to guess that this contraption is a mouse when you first see it on any table. The ergonomic mouse comes with a tilted position that allows the hand to rest at a comfortable angle of 57 degrees. This shape does not require the hands of the users to lay flat on the surface. The tilted design ensures maximum comfort for the user. You will notice a ten percent lesser muscle strain when using this mouse.
Other than comfort, the other main characteristics of this mouse are accuracy. The mouse has a sensitivity of 4000 DPI precision. This way, the mouse cursor easily moves to the targeted area without the user having to budge or drag the mouse along. You will have to make a fraction of the moves when using this mouse as compared to the number of hand movements that you would be doing when using a conventional computer mouse.
If you are someone who switches between different computers on a frequent basis, the Logical MX Vertical Wireless Mouse would be a great choice for you. The mouse can be used with three different devices at the same time. You can easily copy and control files from three computers at the same time without having to disconnect the mouse and reconnect it to devices frequently.
The mouse also comes with three different connectivity options. You can connect the mouse to your computer using the USB receiver, over a Bluetooth connection, and also via the USB C wire. This means that the mouse can serve as both a wired as well as a wireless mouse at the same time. If you are using the mouse in wireless mode, the range of the mouse will be around ten meters, which is quite decent.
The battery life and performance of the mouse is nothing less than amazing. When you fully charge the mouse, you can use it for up to four months straight without having to recharge it. If you plug in the mouse for only one minute, it will still be able to provide you with three hours of use. The lithium-ion battery is powerful since it charges rapidly but lasts longer.
- It can be used with three computers at the same time.
- It can serve as both a wired as well as a wireless mouse.
- The battery life of four months.
- High precision sensor.
- The plastic material is a bit cheap looking and feeling
- ADVANCED ERGONOMIC DESIGN Places your...
- HYPER EFFICIENT TRACKING 4000 DPI high...
- CROSS COMPUTER CONTROL? Game changing...
- THREE WAYS TO CONNECT? Use with up to...
- RECHARGEABLE BATTERY With quick...
The 3M Wired Ergonomic Optical Mouse is one of the most comfortable and easy to use ergonomic computer mouse options that we have included in the list. Shaped like a joystick, it allows maximum control and accuracy while guaranteeing comfort and convenience.
It is a wired mouse; therefore, you will not have to worry about recharging it or replacing batteries. Unlike other computer mouse options in the market, this one comes with a 6.5-foot wire length, so the users are not restricted and can use their computer mouse at a larger range.
To ensure maximum comfort, the mouse is available in a number of different size variations. You can easily pick one that fits into your hands with ease. The LED optical sensors of the mouse are responsible for its speed and accuracy. The buttons are located on top of the joystick-like structure where they can easily be accessed. A small button is also placed at the base of the mouse so the users can scroll upwards or downwards with ease.
- Available in three different sizes.
- 6.5 feet long wire.
- Accurate and fast.
- Three buttons.
- It is a wired mouse
- The 3M Ergonomic Mouse has earned an...
- Vertical grip design that keeps your...
- Use your thumb to left and right click
- Optical sensor, USB/PS2 plug and play...
- 2 year warranty
Which is the best ergonomic computer mouse?
We have already listed and reviewed the best ergonomic computer mouse devices. All of these are top selling in the market, known for their performance and usage. This buying guide that goes over all the features that you should be looking at when buying an ergonomic mouse:
- Buttons – No doubt that buttons are an important feature of any mouse. When choosing a mouse, the users should surely go over the number and style of buttons on the mouse. What are your needs? What is the usage of the mouse that you are looking for? Will traditional buttons suffice? Do you need a mouse with extra buttons and customizable controls? These are some questions that you should ask yourself when buying an ergonomic computer mouse.
Some products come with only buttons. At the same time, other mouse variations feature extra buttons that enhance the controls of the mouse. The choice of which one of these options is the best for you purely depends on your preference and usage requirements.
- Connectivity Options– The plain computer mouse used to be wired. However, it is not the case with an ergonomic computer mouse. The ergonomic variations come in both wired as well as wireless variations. Each of these variations has its own pros and cons. The wired mouse restricts the usage since the user has to remain close to the computer. But the plus point is the fact that the wired mice do not need batteries or recharging to be used.
However, on the other hand, wireless computer mice come with the freedom of using them up to 6ft away from the computer. But the downside is that you have to recharge these mice or use batteries to power them. If you opt for a rechargeable mouse, make sure that the battery life of the mouse is great so you can use the mouse for longer without having to plug it in on a regular basis.
- Design and Comfort – The design of the mouse is also an important factor that has to be taken into account when choosing an ergonomic computer mouse. The design of the mouse should be comfortable. Not only should the hand rest smoothly on top of the mouse, but the wrists and arms should also feel at ease. The mouse should have ample area, but at the same time, it should not be too big or bulky either. The mice that are tilted at a slight degree are an amazing option since they allow the hand to remain in a natural handshake position preventing numbness and stiffness.
Anker 2.4G Wireless Vertical Ergonomic Optical Mouse:
With three different DPI variations, a tilted design, accuracy, and speed, the Anker 2.4G Wireless Vertical Ergonomic Optical Mouse is highly recommended for people who are sick of soreness and numbness caused by using a simple computer mouse.
I hope you have found something interesting about the best ergonomic mouse for gaming: thank you!