Graphics are the life of a visual. Be it, anyone, a gamer, or a content creator, having crisp graphics with high speed is essential for work.
So what is it that can help you achieve more?
Graphics cards are the answer. also referred to as a video card, these are set out to provide you with the speed to handle heavy graphics. Even though PC makers tend to overlook the importance of these cards, there are various other ways to insert the desired graphic card into your existing system. And we will tell you the 5 Best Selling Graphics Cards on Amazon.
Who needs Graphics Cards?
Now that we have covered the importance of Graphic card, let’s talk about who would need these:
- Graphic designers: People associated with heavy graphic work or those who use software like CAD would need a graphic card that can help accelerate their software. another example of a user could be that of a person who needs multiple screens under one CPU. such a person would need a graphic card that can take the load of the excessive load of graphics.
- Gamer: Gamer and graphics cards go hand in hand. GPU is always a top priority for gamers who are always in need of a card that can easily take the load of their heavy gaming graphics.
Types of Graphics Cards
There are two main categories of graphic cards:
- Consumer Cards: These are cards that help you accelerate the overall performance of your CPU. This means if you have a heavy game and/or have a heavy visual to work with you would need a consumer card and your job will be done.
- Dedicated Cards: These cards are a more intelligent version of the average graphic card. these cards are used by those that have a greater need for support. Some of the users for these would be those who need scientific calculations and/or have some artificial intelligence work.
Now that we have covered the basics of the graphic cards, here is the list of 5 Best Selling Graphics Cards on Amazon.
5 Best Selling Graphics Cards On Amazon
- MSI Gaming GeForce GT 710 Graphics Cards
- Gigabyte Radeon Rx 5700 Graphics Cards
- ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce RTX 2080TI Graphics Cards
- XFX Radeon RX 580 GTS XXX Edition Graphics Cards
- ASUS GeForce RTX 2070 Graphics Cards
1. MSI Gaming GeForce GT 710 Graphics Cards
Supporting two displays, these graphic cards are designed by NVIDIA. It is a low profile design that helps you save space and allows you to build smaller gaming systems. It comes with a RAM size of 2GB and a clock of 954 MHz. The graphic card is set to work fine with windows 10, both 32 and 64 bit. Moreover, GT 710 is all about simplifying life and providing a high-quality experience. it is designed to take only one spot on your PC. Also, it works fine on a low voltage, 20W max. another great advantage that it offers is that it uses the heatsink for passive cooling. this makes it prevent making noise and makes it a suitable card for your everyday PC. Easy on the pockets, this graphic card, all in all, ticks many boxes. However, it should be kept in mind that this is an entry-level card and should be evaluated accordingly.
2. Gigabyte Radeon Rx 5700 Graphics Cards
This is a heavy-duty card that has the muscle to offer you great support. This graphic card offers you an 8GB Ram and a memory clock speed of 14000 MHz. This card is designed to withstand the heavy-duty graphics. It comes with a heat dissipation system that is innovative and a class apart. the 3x cooling system works in the following areas:
- Alternate Spinning Fans: with this technology the card keeps itself cool. the 3 fans are designed to move in a direction that speeds up the airflow which then keeps the card cool. the middle fan moves in the opposite direction than the other two making the airflow smooth and turbulence-free.
- Direct Touch Heat Pipes: The copper wires are designed to maximize the direct contact area with the GPU. This, thus, enhances heat transfer making the device manage heat effectively.
- Blade Fans: The state-of-art blade fans area work of genius. Designed to allow higher airflow, these fans ensure a cooling system that doesn’t make noise. You can enjoy long gaming hours at a crisper display and no noise.
3. ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce RTX 2080TI Graphics Cards
Asus together with NVIDIA has bought in a graphic card that is class apart. Mixing smart with sleek design is what this card has to offer. with a RAM size of 11GB and memory speed of 1665 MHz.
The focus of this card is to engineer a card that is all about an exemplary cooling system. there are three main areas where this card has exceeded the others.
- Axial-tech Fans: smaller in size, these fans are powerful and are created to provide structural integrity and downward air pressure.
- OdB Technology: This innovative technology maintains the system temperature and saves power too. the OdB technology allows the fab to stop from spinning when the temperature reaches 55 or below. This helps regulate heat and power.
- 2.7 Heat sink: with a 2.7 slot footprint, this graphic card accommodates a larger heat sink. more space the heat sink has, better the heat management will be.
4. XFX Radeon RX 580 GTS XXX Edition Graphics Cards
This card shines in the area of clock speed. XFX claims to go beyond the true clock, with an OC+ rating, the card is claimed to go beyond XFX’s True Clock. This technology allows you to access the maximum performance of your card. putting it simply, this technology alters the clock speed which helps you squeeze out the most of your card.
Another great offering of this card is the small cooling system that cools and reduces noise simultaneously. you now do not need to worry about the chumming fan noise while your system cools down.
Offering an 8GB Ram and a memory speed of 1386 MHz this card is all about sophistication. You get the value for money and the optimal levels of the performance that you have never experienced before.
5. ASUS GeForce RTX 2070 Graphics Cards
Asus is a winner when it comes to producing a diversified range. offering three fans, this card is all about substance over style. the design is classy with a touch of sophistication. the dual fans are designed to create downward air pressure and made with dust resistant material to improve the lifespan. this means that your investment is self-maintaining and avoids you bearing extra costs.
Incorporating a DirectX 12, this graphic card takes gaming to a whole new level. This card offers realism by supporting features like ray tracing and mesh shaders that give you an experience that is out of this world.
With a killer speed of 1845 MHz and an 8GB Ram, this card takes the graphic game to the next level. this card too has a 2.7-inch slot which offers more space for the heat sink. also with the GPU Tweak II, you can simplify overclocking and monitoring.
How to Choose the Best Graphic Cards
Whilst you may be intrigued by the specifications of graphic cards, choosing a graphic card that best suits you can be tricky. since it is a one-time investment, you want the card to offer you high performance and value for money.
Here is how you can choose the best graphic card for you:
- Desired Resolution: Resolution is basically the horizontal-by-vertical pixel count, while some games and software have a pre-requisite graphic requirement, you may have a ball figure for your requirements. Know what you are looking for and make this your top priority.
- Research: Know what each graphic card has to offer. read the fine prints and decide on who your favorite supplier is. there are two main manufacturers whose products are sold under different brand names.
- Clock speed: Know the base clock and the boost clock that the card has to offer. Choose one that offers you maximum access to the performance.
- Memory Speed: Opt for a graphic card that has more to offer for little space in return.
- Price: Your budget helps you shortlist and then finalize the final graphic card.
A Graphics cards is the backbone of your system. You can easily manage to upgrade your PC with something as small as a graphic card. it is a one-time investment but requires a whole lot of research. investing smartly can take your graphics game to the next level. So that was the 5 Best Selling Graphics Cards on Amazon.
hopefully, this article would have guided you thoroughly. Happy gaming!