Graphics are the life of a visual experience. If you’re a casual user, a gamer, and/or content creator, working with crisp graphics at high speed is essential for making work fun!
So can it help you achieve more? Yes!
GPU’s (Graphic processing Unit) are becoming or already mini computers. I say “becoming” because even the entry level cards are independent/modular components, as opposed to back in the day when it was integrated on the motherboard, also referred as a video card. Today, these GPU’s are set out to provide you crisp & clean delivery of the heaviest of graphics (high res, FPS, etc) processes. Even though PC makers tend to overlook the importance of these cards, inserting your desired or upgraded graphic card into your existing system can be relatively easy and we’ll get to that later. Here are some Best Selling Graphics Cards.
Should you upgrade your Graphics Card?
Now that we have covered the importance of Graphic card, let’s talk about who would benefit from them:
- Graphic designers: People associated with heavy graphic work or those who use software like CAD (Computer-Aided Design) would need a graphic card that can help accelerate their software. Another example, the need for multiple screens, such a person would need a enhanced graphic card that can take the load of graphics. Or the need to “accept” another monitor connection.
- Gamer: Gamer and graphics cards go hand in hand. GPU is always a top priority for gamers who are always in need of a card that can easily take the load of their heavy gaming graphics *PERIOD*.
Now that we have covered the basics of the graphic cards, here is the list of 5 Best Selling Graphics Cards on Amazon.
5 Best Selling Graphics Cards On Amazon
- MSI Gaming GeForce GT 710 Graphics Cards
- Gigabyte Radeon Rx 5700 Graphics Cards
- ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce RTX 2080TI Graphics Cards
- XFX Radeon RX 580 GTS XXX Edition Graphics Cards
- ASUS GeForce RTX 2070 Graphics Cards
1. MSI Gaming GeForce GT 710 Graphics Cards
Supporting two displays, these graphic cards are designed by NVIDIA. It is a low profile design that helps you save space and allows you to build smaller gaming systems. It comes with a RAM size of 2GB and a clock of 954 MHz. The graphic card is set to work fine with windows 10, both 32 and 64 bit. Moreover, GT 710 is all about simplifying life and providing a high-quality experience. it is designed to take only one spot on your PC. Also, it works fine on a low voltage, 20W max. another great advantage that it offers is that it uses the heatsink for passive cooling. this makes it prevent making noise and makes it a suitable card for your everyday PC. Easy on the pockets, this graphic card, all in all, ticks many boxes. However, it should be kept in mind that this is an entry-level card and should be evaluated accordingly.
2. Gigabyte Radeon RX 5700 Graphics Cards
This is a heavy-duty card that has the muscle to offer you great support. This RX 5700 graphic card offers you an 8GB Ram and a memory clock speed of 14000 MHz. This card is designed to withstand the heavy-duty graphics. It comes with a heat dissipation system that is innovative and a class apart. the 3x cooling system works in the following areas:
- Alternate Spinning Fans: with this technology the card keeps itself cool. the 3 fans are designed to move in a direction that speeds up the airflow which then keeps the card cool. the middle fan moves in the opposite direction than the other two making the airflow smooth and turbulence-free.
- Direct Touch Heat Pipes: The copper wires are designed to maximize the direct contact area with the GPU. This, thus, enhances heat transfer making the device manage heat effectively.
- Blade Fans: The state-of-art blade fans area work of genius. Designed to allow higher airflow, these fans ensure a cooling system that doesn’t make noise. You can enjoy long gaming hours at a crisper display and no noise.
3. ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce RTX 2080TI Graphics Cards
Asus together with NVIDIA has bought in the GeForce RTX 2080 graphic card that is class apart. Mixing smart with sleek design is what this card has to offer. With a RAM size of 11GB and memory speed of 1665 MHz.
The focus of this card is to engineer a card that is all about an exemplary cooling system. there are three main areas where this card has exceeded the others.
- Axial-tech Fans: smaller in size, these fans are powerful and are created to provide structural integrity and downward air pressure.
- OdB Technology: This innovative technology maintains the system temperature and saves power too. the OdB technology allows the fab to stop from spinning when the temperature reaches 55 or below. This helps regulate heat and power.
- 2.7 Heat sink: with a 2.7 slot footprint, this graphic card accommodates a larger heat sink. more space the heat sink has, better the heat management will be.
4. XFX Radeon RX 580 GTS XXX Edition Graphics Cards
This card shines in the area of clock speed. XFX – XXX Edition claims to go beyond the true clock, with an OC+ rating, the card is claimed to go beyond XFX’s True Clock. This technology allows you to access the maximum performance of your card. putting it simply, this technology alters the clock speed which helps you squeeze out the most of your card.
Another great offering of this card is the small cooling system that cools and reduces noise simultaneously. you now do not need to worry about the chumming fan noise while your system cools down.
Offering an 8GB Ram and a memory speed of 1386 MHz this card is all about sophistication. You get the value for money and the optimal levels of the performance that you have never experienced before.
5. ASUS GeForce RTX 2070 Graphics Cards
Asus is a winner when it comes to producing a diversified range. offering three fans, this GeForce 2070 card is all about substance over style. the design is classy with a touch of sophistication. the dual fans are designed to create downward air pressure and made with dust resistant material to improve the lifespan. this means that your investment is self-maintaining and avoids you bearing extra costs.
Incorporating a DirectX 12, this graphic card takes gaming to a whole new level. This card offers realism by supporting features like ray tracing and mesh shaders that give you an experience that is out of this world.
With a killer speed of 1845 MHz and an 8GB Ram, this card takes the graphic game to the next level. this card too has a 2.7-inch slot which offers more space for the heat sink. also with the GPU Tweak II, you can simplify overclocking and monitoring.
How to Choose the Best Graphic Cards
Whilst you may be intrigued by the specifications of graphic cards, choosing a graphic card that best suits you can be tricky. since it is a one-time investment, you want the card to offer you high performance and value for money.
Here is how you can choose the best graphic card for you:
- Desired Resolution: Resolution is basically the horizontal-by-vertical pixel count, while some games and software have a pre-requisite graphic requirement, you may have a ball figure for your requirements. Know what you are looking for and make this your top priority.
- Research: Know what each graphic card has to offer. read the fine prints and decide on who your favorite supplier is. there are two main manufacturers whose products are sold under different brand names.
- Clock speed: Know the base clock and the boost clock that the card has to offer. Choose one that offers you maximum access to the performance.
- Memory Speed: Opt for a graphic card that has more to offer for little space in return.
- Price: Your budget helps you shortlist and then finalize the final graphic card.
A Graphics card is the backbone of your system. You can easily upgrade your PC with a graphic card in minutes. DM me if you have any questions. It’s a one-time investment and requires a whole lot of research. Investing smartly can take your graphics to the next level. So that was the 5 Best Selling Graphics Cards.
Hopefully, this article would have guided you thoroughly. Happy gaming!