Best 144hz Monitors For Gaming Online |The 10 Best 144Hz Monitors For Gaming
Is Gaming Monitor Is Necessary For Gaming?
People tend to focus mostly on the hardware that goes into the computer case when they are building a new PC. Peripherals are often for some reason left out the equation and then you are left with a super expensive box of hardware that you can’t do much of anything with.
But while different models of like the mouse or the keyboard can add some convenient button or half pretty lights, having a better mouse or keyboard won’t necessarily mean that you will get a better gaming experience. The same could be said for headphones. Yeah, you want the ones that are good but even average ones will do their job just fine for most people.
But if you want to get the most out of your expensive box of hardware then you will simply need a monitor with specs to match it.
So with all that information we just gave you to think about, here you can review the best monitor is best for your gaming.
As you probably know this is the most important factor to consider. Nowadays gaming monitors come in the following three resolutions.
Although in hardware stores they’ll usually have full HD, quad HD, and ultra HD. And you may know the last 2 are better as 2k and 4k resolutions. Higher resolutions mean there are more pixels on the screen and more pixels there are clearer the image will be.
It looks very straight forward but if you are buying a monitor for gaming then you also have to consider hardware limitations. Usually, the first thing you will do if the game is not running at a good frame rate is to lower the resolution. Often you will see the effect of this right away. Because resolution consumes so much of hardware.
You can’t enjoy the higher framerate without refresh rate. You heard about refresh rate in many names lets make it simple. The FPS is only related to your GPU and how many images it can render in a minute. But it is the monitor refresh rate that dictates how many times the image will be able to refresh in a second.
The Panel Technology
We do not have a cleaver way to segway between adaptive Sic and panel technologies. Monitors today use one of these 2 types of panel technologies twisted nematic or in-plan switching.
10 Best Gaming Monitors
- Samsung CRG9 QLED Gaming Monitor
- AOC AG352UCG6 Black Edition Gaming Monitor
- Alienware AW3418DW Gaming Monitor
- BenQ PD3200U Gaming Monitor
- MSI Optix MPG341CQR Gaming Monitor
- BenQ Zowie XL2540 Gaming Monitor
- Acer XR382CQK Gaming Monitor
- Pixio PX247 Gaming Monitor
- Acer Predator XB3 Gaming Monitor
- ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q Gaming Monitor
Samsung CRG9 QLED Gaming Monitor
Samsung CRG9 QLED Monitor is a 49 inches monitor. Well, the question is why on the earth someone wants a monitor this big. Why do some people want to have a hundred-inch 4k HDR television? one-word immersion.
- The 49 inches is the big monitor so make sure you have the large desk for your gaming monitor.
- Samsung CRG9 QLED Gaming Monitor is a large monitor and the stand of this monitor is equally large as well.
- The footprint of Samsung CRG9 QLED Gaming Monitor is quite simple but effective.
- It has a simple wide design to carry the package load of 44 pounds.
The stand can also be swapped out for the compatible 100 by 100 mm VESA mount adapter if you so desire. Just make sure that your monitor arm will support such a heavy beast. The backside of Samsung CRG9 QLED Gaming Monitor is mostly fantastic plastic with a white LED ring where the stand attaches to the monitor itself.
The stand allows for twilt swivels and as well as height adjustment. On the backside, it also has 2 display ports 1.48 ports, single HDMI 2.0 port, 2 USB 3.1 genuine type A, 2 USB 2,0 type A, and A 3.5 mm output jack a slew of cables are included which includes power display port HDMI and a USB 3.1.
AOC AG352UCG6 Black Edition Gaming Monitor
AOC AG352UCG6 Black Edition Monitor has the same specs as the original AOC AG352UCG6 Gaming Monitor. The AOC AG352UCG6 Gaming Monitor can run at 100 hertz and the new AOC AG352UCG6 Black Edition Gaming Monitor can run at 120 hertz.
- AOC AG352UCG6 Gaming Monitor is 35 inches curved ultra-widescreen with Nvidia g sync 120-hertz refresh rate.
- You will also get a resolution of 3440 x 1440p. you will also get the quoted response time of 4 milliseconds as its runing on the envier panel.
- AOC AG352UCG6 Gaming Monitor is very much like the old version.
- In terms of the input, you will get the HDMI and display port to choose from and you will get also the built-in speakers with a Vesa 100 times 100 mm mount at the back.
- AOC AG352UCG6 Gaming Monitor is pretty much as the older version but it does have HDR as well.
- AOC AG352UCG6 Gaming Monitor has a solid black stand which is good looking.
- It looks beautiful. You will get the RGB strips it is not a 16.7 million color RGB.
- You will get the strips at the back of the monitor as well which can be illuminated.
AOC AG352UCG6 Gaming Monitor has a nic 1800 R curvature. The AOC has not added a three-sided borderless design they have still kept the bezel. However, the bezel on this model is a little bit better. On the right-hand side, you will get all theme black but you will get a black headphone stand which is quite useful to have under the monitor.
Underneath the AOC AG352UCG6 Gaming Monitor, you will get a joystick it is a little awkward that if you press the joystick then it switches off the monitor but if you will scroll right you will go into the OSD.
Alienware AW3418DW Gaming Monitor
Alienware AW3418DW Monitor was the best gaming monitor of 2018. Alienware AW3418DW Gaming Monitor has an ultra-wide 34 inches screen. Alienware AW3418DW Gaming Monitor is the fastest in terms of responsiveness and input lag with a 4 millisecond response time.
- Both with the physical and pixel height along with density are nearly identical to a 27 inches 1440p monitor at 110 pixels per inch. just with a few added inches on either side for increased immersion and productivity.
- It has a native 8-bit panel with 99% SRGB coverage.
- The colors of the Alienware AW3418DW Gaming Monitor are super accurate and really pop which makes games come to life.
- Along with fantastic viewing angles that are far better than VA and especially TN panels.
- The brightness of Alienware AW3418DW Gaming Monitor is rated at a typically 300 nits and is flicker-free with no headache-inducing pulse width modulation or PWM at any setting.
There is a very pleasant anti-glare coating as well that is light enough where it does not produce a grainy or dirty image. The bezels are also super thin and much thinner than the other on the market. The aluminum stand is very sturdy and heavy providing tilt and height adjustment with a 5-inch range.
On the back of Alienware AW3418DW Gaming Monitor, you will find a Displayport 1.2, HDMI 1.4 port along with one USB upstream and a total of 4 USB downstream ports. 2 on the rear and an additional 2 found on the bottom edge of the display along with a headphone jack.
BenQ PD3200U Gaming Monitor
With BenQ PD3200U Gaming Monitor you will get 32″ inch 4k IPS display packing a huge resolution of the 3840 x 2160. The refresh rate of the BenQ PD3200U Gaming Monitor is 60 hertz and it also has a matte anti-glare coating.
- The display covers a hundred percent of the SRGB color spectrum and also supports 10bit color and rec 709.
- Each display also color collaborated to meet technicolor standards and the celebration report is included in the box.
- If you are more into photography there is also the SW series of monsters that are worth checking out. In the middle at the bottom, you will have power input for USB 3 ports an audio line-in port and a micro USB port for the included multifunctional hotkey puck and still in the middle but on the left side, you will have a mini display port, one full sight display port, and two HDMI port.
- Lastly, on the right, you will have two more USB ports a 3.5 mm headphone jack, and a slot for an SD card reader.
The body of the BenQ PD3200U Gaming Monitor is the absolute beast. It is made of hard plastic and feels incredibly durable and the stand is made from the metal. The bezel around the edge of the display is not the thinnest bezel but the huge amount of the screen real. Balance is quite nice in terms of the screen body ratio.
MSI Optix MPG341CQR Gaming Monitor
MSI Optix MPG341CQR Monitor is a 34-inch ultra curved wide display monitor for gaming. It is a 144-hertz gaming monitor that supports AMD free sync and Nvidia G sync. It features a 34 inch VA panel with a resolution of 3440 x 1440 with the 21 by 9 aspect ratio with a peak brightness of around 400 nits.
- MSI Optix MPG341CQR Gaming Monito is curved displays with an 1800 R curve.
- It aimed to ease free sync adaptive sync technology and Nvidia G sync technology with a response time of 1 millisecond.
- It supports 105 percent of the SRGB color space and 84% of DCIP3 color space.
- MSI Optix MPG341CQR Gaming Monitor has a 178 wide degree viewing angle with a 3 thousand to 1 contrast ratio as well.
- It has 2 HDMI 2.0 ports as well as the display port 1.4 port and a 3 port of USB 3.2 hub there are no but it does have jacks for your headphones and microphone and it has RGB.
RGB is becoming a standard with gaming monitors. In the box, it comes with the mouse bungee and a webcam mount with a standard-sized camera tripod mounting thread. For this gaming monitor’s webcam, mount DSLR will be heavy and you can put the normal webcam on it.
MSI Optix MPG341CQR Gaming Monitor has the RGB strip along the bottom of the display. The build quality of the MSI Optix MPG341CQR Gaming Monitor is exceptional and it is kind of reminiscent of the RAG swift monitors except it has the rose gold of red accents.
BenQ Zowie XL2540 Gaming Monitor
BenQ Zowie XL2540 Monitor is one of the best gaming monitors. BenQ Zowie XL2540 Gaming Monitor has the usual high-quality metal stand with a handle opening for cable management and it swivels and tilt, rotates, and height adjustment of 4 cm as well.
- BenQ Zowie XL2540 Gaming Monitor has the connections on the bottom are the DVI-D, HDMI, and port.
- BenQ Zowie XL2540 Gaming Monitor has 2 USB 3.0 ports on the side along with the headphone and an extendable headphone arm.
- It handles glass fairly well when bright light will be shone upon this monitor it will not reflect but it always gets a bright spot.
- BenQ Zowie XL2540 Gaming Monitor has angled edges around the screen to avoid reflections with the black background you will not see any glow.
- The panels seem fairly even all over from directly in front.
- BenQ Zowie XL2540 Gaming Monitor has the S switch feature that makes navigating the menu so much easier and you can switch between three different profiles.
- No.1 you could have for daytime gaming. No.2 night time gaming and then on No 3 for general use.
Acer XR382CQK Gaming Monitor
Acer XR382CQK Monitor is the 37.5 inches, ultrawide monitor. Acer XR382CQK Monitor has a resolution of 3840 x 1600. Acer XR382CQK Gaming Monitor has the AMD free sync through display port. Acer XR382CQK Gaming Monitor has the refresh rate of 75 hertz 5 millisecond response time and it is a very nice monitor for gaming.
In terms of the build quality of Acer XR382CQK Gaming Monitor, it is well built so it has a nice spread out base stand that allows you to move it around and makes it feels secure while you are using this monitor. The stand of Acer XR382CQK Gaming Monitor rises with the mixture blend at the back of the as well as also metal so you will get a nice solid build.
In terms of ports, you will get 2 HDMI 2.0 ports to display port in and display port out so you can gauge your change your USB type C. You will have USB at the back a headphone jack and as well as also has back panel for more USB ports.
- The controls of the Acer XR382CQK Monitor are on the back of the monitor and them kind of seem a little annoying access but when you use they are much easier than you think so use your finger there will be guided illumination on the screen to tell you which buttons to access.
- You will also get a couple of graphics modes you can pick from. One of the modes is an action that means you get a curse on your screen in the center if you are playing the first-person shooter.
- You will get sports mode, racing mode, user mode, graphics mode, movie mode, standard mode, and ECO mode.
Pixio PX247 Monitor
Pixio PX247 Monitor is the budget gaming monitor. Pixio PX247 Monitor is a 24 inch 1080p 144 hertz IPS gaming display. that is going head to head with the popular AOC 24 G2 in the same entry-level market both use the same panda panel so you will get similar performance.
- One of the biggest differences between the Pixio PX247 Monitor and the AOC 2042 monitor is in the design.
- Pixio PX247 Monitor gone with the much simpler limited design and that is an area where they have been able to cut costs compared to AOC.
- The stand of the Pixio PX247 Monitor is the short basic and looks like the budget stand. It is a limited adjustable stand.
- You will get the easily accessible panel with display port 1.2 and HDMI 1.4 The display port support up to 144-hertz refresh rate while HDMI tops out 120 hertz. You will get a built-in speaker as well.
Acer Predator XB3 Monitor
Acer Predator XB3 Monitor is not only 4k but also 144 hertz is more than probably decked out desktop will even know what to do with it. The design of the Acer Predator XB3 Monitor has some hits and misses. It has some pretty chunky bezels in today’s time it is kind of fashion faux pas.on the backside of the Acer Predator XB3 Monitor, you will get a beautiful stand and the typical array of sharp edges and brush metal and just a sort of thing you tend to see on a gaming peripheral. Acer Predator XB3 Monitor is a very sturdy and well-built monitor which will ensure you if you have to move around or make adjustments.
- About adjustment pretty much everything you will have, It has height adjustment swivel and tilt.
- The only thing is missing in the Acer Predator XB3 Gaming Monitor is rotation which some monitors do offers but Acer Predator XB3 Gaming Monitor does not.
- Acer Predator XB3 Gaming Monitor will brighten up your desk area quite a bit and add a little bit of gaming flair to your desk setup and I think they are nice touches
- . What makes the Acer Predator XB3 Gaming Monitor truly special but the fact that it has every possible gaming display feature you can imagine. 4k, HDR, G-sync, 144-hertz refresh rate. These words might sound like buzzwords and acronyms to you but honestly, they make for the complete gaming experience.
Gaming looks awesome on Acer Predator XB3 Gaming Monitor everything is so responsive and beautiful especially in the system that can push as many pixels but the question is does a system like this even exists. Well, it depends on what game you are playing.
If you are runing Fortnite it is not hard to get 100 fps in 4k but it might be a different story and heavier games or even just fast-paced first-person shooter like battlefield 5 and honestly, even if you even can not use that high refresh rate just like the combination of 4k, G-Sync, and HDR make for the great gaming experience.
ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q Monitor
ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q Monitor is even better than its predecessor in almost every conceivable way with the only trade-off being marginally slower pixels response time due to its use of IPS or specifically aged VA. If you want the best of the best 16 x 9 1440p display then you should buy this monitor.
- If you have seen the previous RG swift you have pretty much seen this one. Ethically slim bezels with even the logo adorned chin bar being skinnier than the side and top bezels of the monitors of the days past a sturdy and flexible standard design that allows tilt swivel pivot and height adjustment and intuitive menu system with a handful of quick access button and a joystick for that.
- They did not change much about the exterior why would they because everyone loves the predecessor of ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q Gaming Monitor from outside.
- The 27-inch 1440p panel has been changed out to IPS and on top of that the 144-hertz maximum refresh rate that made the original swift such as amazing gaming display.